With a First Minnesota savings account, your business is prepared for whatever tomorrow brings. By starting and nurturing an account today, you'll be ready to grow, and also be better prepared to weather the ups and downs of the business cycle. It's smart money for the future.
Business Investors Savings
A high balance account that offers very competitive rates, access to your funds and long term security.
- Tiered interest levels for balances over $10,000
- $10,000 opening deposit is required
- Minimum required daily balance of $10,000
- Minimum Balance fee $20
Designed for savers with a long-term focus, our Preferred Savings Account offers high potential for growth – but without any monthly service fees. It’s a solid choice for those who are building for the future.
- Tiered interest paid on average daily collected balances of $1,000 and above
- Interest compounded and credit monthly
- Minimum balance to open account - $5,000
- Minimum balance fee - $7.50
First Minnesota Savings
One of the biggest benefits of choosing this account in addition to no monthly service fee, is the fact that we start paying interest on all balances of $50 and above. It’s a smart choice for people who want growth but can only maintain a small or medium sized account.
- Tiered interest paid on daily balances of $50 and above
- Interest compounded daily, credited quarterly
- Minimum balance to open account - $50
- Minimum balance fee - $3.50
Get more information today on opening your First Minnesota Bank Business Saving Account!